Where: Expo Centre, Edmonton, AB
ASEA offers a wide variety of programs and services to serve parents and individuals across the autism spectrum. For more detailed descriptions of the following programs, check out ASEA Programs in the Programs & Resources section.
For information on how to register for any of our programs, please contact us at the office directly.
- Family Support Services:
- Resource referrals
- Pre- and Post-diagnosis support
- Professional Consultation
- ASEA Library
- Parents of Newly Diagnosed Children
- Discussion Group
- “Girls Night Out” Group (9-12 yrs)
- Adult Drama Group
- Autism Buds” (18-24 yrs)
- Adults with Asperger’s (25+ yrs)
- Family Activity Nights
Community Awareness & Development
- Autism Information Sessions
- Community and Workplace Education
- Workshops for Adults with ASD
- University Student Placements
- Autism Now
- Autism Weekly
- ASEA Events:
- Autism Awards Night
- Cycle for Autism
- “Opening Doors for Autism” Gala
- Children’s Autism Collaboration Team
- Social Policy Framework
- Mental Health Working Group
- Act Now Committee
- ASEA works with Glenrose Autism Research Center, MacEwan, U of A, U of C, University of Manitoba and other academic institutions to promote applied research and participation.
- ASEA partners with the Autism Research Center to provide two (2) scholarships to post-secondary students for research.